Nine study rooms are located on the library’s second floor. The study rooms are available to ITPLD cardholders in good standing, during library open hours. A reservation is required, and other guidelines apply.
Reservations can only be made in the library up to 24 hours in advanced online or inside the library, up to 30 minutes before the library closes. At this time, reservations cannot be made over the phone.
- ITPLD cardholders in good standing. You must have your library card with you.
- Room sizes vary, holding from 2 to 10 people.
- Unlimited reservations for up to 2 hours at a time, may be made in a 24 hour period, but only one reservation per card at a time, if a room is available. The current reservation must have ended before another one can be booked.
- May be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Conference Room I is available for high school to adult ITPLD cardholders only. A high school ID and an ITPLD library card may be asked for.