Nine study rooms are available to ITPLD cardholders. A reservation is required and can be made up to 24 hours in advance online or inside the library at the 2nd floor kiosk. Reservations end 30 minutes before the library closes. At this time, reservations cannot be made by phone.
The following applies:
- ITPLD cardholders in good standing.
- No fee to use.
- Rooms can accommodate 2 to 10 people.
- Unlimited reservations for up to 2 hours at a time may be made in a 24 hour period, but only one reservation per card at a time, if a room is available. The current reservation must end before another one can be booked.
- Your room may be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Conference Room I
- Available for high school and adult ITPLD cardholders only.
- Reserved for groups of 5 or more.
HDMI cords and adapters for connecting devices to display screens are available to members for in-library use. Bring your ITPLD card to the second floor Adult Services Desk to check out an item. Members may also use their own cords and adapters.
Full sized DisplayPort (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
DVI Digital (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
Mini HDMI "C" (M) to HDMI "A" (F), 8" long
Micro HDMI "D" (M) to HDMI "A" (F), 8" long
Mini-DisplayPort (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
Apple Certified Adapter 30 pin (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long
Apple Certified Adapter Lightning (M) to HDMI (F), 8" long